I would like to thank Fatima @ Notable Pad for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you, Thank you!
I was slow to respond because I had too many irons in the fire. Sorry it meant a lot to me, I just wanted to do it right and not rush. I hope you understand.
Here is a picture of the lovely award!
Here are The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you .
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award.
- Write 11 new questions for them to answer.
Here are my answers to some very tricky questions!
- Would you choose to live forever even if that meant losing your loved ones? I would rather live my life to its natural completion and share it with my children and grandchildren.
- Do you have any famous relatives? I have a sister that is a very successful Travel writer for travel magazines.
- What book have you reread the most? The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten? I am not too adventurous with food, so I would say a fried green tomato.
- Do you have a favourite word? As silly as it sounds, I would say it is the word Awesome
- What was the last thing you laughed at? My two dogs getting a shower today in the people shower.
- If you could swap bodies with anyone in the world, who would that be? Reese Witherspoon. We are already about the same height. I refuse to discuss the rest of what I would want to exchange with her. 🙂
- Are you an only child, or do you have siblings? And how has this affected your life? I have an older sister and a younger brother, I love them both and have always been the peacemaker in my family.
- What is a personality trait you wish you had? Confidence
- Where do you see yourself in a year from now? Writing more, writing better, and reading more.
- If you could freeze time so you could live in a moment forever, would you do it? No way, I couldn’t choose just one moment. There are too many delicious moments in life.
If you have been nominated before or you just do not wish to participate, there is no pressure. If you choose to do it! Have fun.
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award are :
My Questions for the Nominees are:
What is your favorite book that you personally own?
Have you forced yourself to read that you really thought deserved a DNF?
Where is your dream vacation location, and have you made it there yet?
If you could own any pet, what would it be?
What hero would you call on to save you of all the books you’ve read?
Have you published a book?
Rainy days or snowy day?
Cats or Dogs?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
What makes you laugh?
Which character do you most associate with in your own life?
I hope you enjoy playing as much as I did! Thanks again Fatima!